Thursday, January 20, 2011

Destiny

So I will not tell you how I arranged it but it was me who influenced things so that Fransesca was given the Mahendran interviews.
Have you heard how history repeats itself .
It does, and those are our habits in Samsara.

Mahendran  was one of the senpathi  in 2500 BC, who had tried to find a way of saving me. He was still paying for it;in a dozen subsequent births he had lost his legs, for what he did to Gamini- with his legs, he had lost his dreams, his chance at love, marriage and children, comfort and security in his old age and what is worse than this all, his wonderful ability to dance.
His bride of a hundred lives, had met him, fallen in love with him but not had the courage to accept his disability- she too had died each life, alone, knowing she loved him and no one else but unable to take the step that would change their lives,for better or for worse.

This time I wanted some way of cheating this miserable destiny. 
Someway to repay him. I had to speak to him. I had to make him believe me. at least  this life. How I would do it I didnt know.
When Franseca interviewed him he was at the prime of his life poised on the verge of every success. Would he believe anything she said and in the first place how could I make her say these things- time was very short, I could not believe that the crippling had not already happened during the war, which was now actually over.

But I had watched uselessly for centuries as it happened always before his 36th year- and this time I had a body, which I could control.
But still, the prospect was daunting- - his 36th birthday was just a few months away...

No comments:

Post a Comment